INSTANT* RELIEF and LASTING PROTECTION - Prove it to yourself
Purchase any of the Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ toothpaste range (22ml and 75ml).
We believe that Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ toothpaste will provide instant relief from sensitive teeth, *when directly applied with fingertip to sensitive area for one minute.
If you are not 100% satisfied with the performance of our product and did not get instant relief after direct application to the sensitive area, we will give you your money back.
See terms and conditions below.
Terms and conditions
Please print out and retain these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
- To claim your refund please send a written statement (of no less than 15 words) explaining why you feel Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ toothpaste did not relieve you of your sensitivity. Please include the original till receipt and part of the product pack, together with your name, address and postcode and send to Colgate® Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Money Back Offer (5143), PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury HP22 9HR. Applicants will be refunded their purchase price, as evidenced by the till receipt, up to a maximum value of £4.49 in the UK (€5.66 in Republic of Ireland).
- Claims submitted with insufficient postage will have the postage deficit and Royal Mail surcharge deducted from their refund, if the total refund becomes a negative figure, no refund will be issued.
- All refunds will be made by cheque.
- Offer only open to UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 16 or over.
- Closing date for applications is 01/04/2016.
- No responsibility can be taken for statements that have been lost, delayed or damaged in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt.
- Incomplete or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Only one application for a single refund per household will be accepted. NO bulk or third party applications will be accepted.
- Please allow 28 days for cheque delivery from receipt of a valid claim. Cheques will only be made payable to the person whose name appears on the application.
- No correspondence will be entered into with respect to claims invalidly submitted.
- Promoter: Colgate-Palmolive (UK) Limited, Guildford Business Park, Middleton Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 8JZ. Please do not send applications to this address.
The Refund to Consumers will be for a maximum of £4.49 (€6.34) plus the cost of second class postage of £0.54 (€0.68).